Happy Monday, everyone! Just want to let you know that Zoya’s annual 3 free polish deal starts tomorrow. You pick out any three polishes (looks like PixieDusts are included) and get them for free, just pay a shipping/”processing” fee of $12. (I vaguely remember it being $5 when I first used this promo years ago, but hey, Zoya has grown a lot since then.) The promo runs until January 13 with promo code COLOR2014. Details here.
If you’re looking for ideas, here are my past Zoya reviews:
- Zoya Nail Lacquer in Noot
- Zoya PixieDust Nail Lacquer in Godiva
- Zoya Nail Lacquers – Ava, Melodie, Gia
- Zoya Fall 2013 & Winter 2013 Collection Swatches
- Light Pink & Nude Nail Polish Wheel (ft Zoya Amanda, Portia, Sabrina, Melodie, Ava)
If you use this promo, let me know which shades you pick out!